Stores copies of all your documents. Easy and direct access to all past revisions
The Cyber/DATASAFE solution is the best system for capturing and archiving your business documents and data. In simple terms Cyber/DATASAFE product:
- tracks and manages multiple versions of your computer documents, data, spreadsheets and files, going back months or years,
- provides daily automated and unattended document backups,
- allows you to retrieve previous versions of your documents, with just a few mouse clicks,
- provides access to your document archive from any computer on your network.
If you ever need to quickly retrieve older versions of a document, or recover documents which have been deleted accidentally, without having to figure out how to read them off the tape-backup, then consider Cyber/DATASAFE.
- automatically archives snapshots of your network file servers daily,
- runs completely unattended, securing your data and documents against the risk of loss,
- can be installed in minutes and is managed through your web browser,
- offers unbeatable purchase value and best of all, by requiring no regular maintenance, delivers low ownership costs.
Once you’ve installed Cyber/DATASAFE, it will capture each day’s changes to your documents. It stores these in an online archive which it makes available through a web browser. When it comes time to restore lost data or retrieve a specific version of a document, for example a contract or report created months ago, Cyber/DATASAFE makes this data retrieval easy -- simply select the document and specific version from the archive (using your web browser) and click ’Download’. If documents are critical to your business, Cyber/DATASAFE is critical to your documents.
Cyber/DATASAFE is a totally self-contained server appliance. It ships standard with 500GB (and up to 6TB) of online archive storage. For most small business, this should provide enough storage space to offer between 12 and 36 months data repository facilities. Cyber/DATASAFE works with Microsoft Windows Networks, Unix/Linux, Mac OS X and any other network using the SMB/CIFS protocol.
Cyber/DATASAFE is the answer to many of your network backup and data-recovery concerns. For more information, please contact your stockist or Cyber IT Solutions on the information provided below.
Cyber/DATASAFE. Hardware & Software Appliance
Cyber/DATASAFE (500 GB Storage Archive)
Pricing: AU$1950 (inclusive of GST.)
Will supply your small to medium sized office with 24-36 months of daily data snapshots.
For Reseller or Sales Information
Send mail to email@example.com