Cyber IT Solutions offers your organisation a dedicated team of experienced network and system administrators Internet and desktop support personnel committed to meeting delivery deadlines, budget allocations and other business IT objectives.
Advantages to you include:
- Find immediate, local expertise for any of the major open source applications your firm presently uses.
- Fill short-term needs you have for Linux/Unix skills.
- Deploy low cost alternatives to your existing proprietary software infrastructure
Our core areas of expertise are:
- Linux/Unix system administration and tuning.
- Commercial support for open source software.
- Linux and Microsoft-Windows platform integration.
- Network planning, topology and system security design.
- Developing and deploying Standard Operating Environments based on Windows and Linux.
- Internet and web technologies.
- Firewalls, system security, and security audits.
Cyber IT Solutions also offers commercial installation and operational support for:
- Sendmail, Postfix, Qmail
- PostreSQL & MySQL
- Squid, Fedora Directory Server LDAP, BIND/DNS
- Network monitoring with Netsaint/Nagios
- Vulnerability assessment and scanning with OpenVAS
- System Management with Webmin