Cyber IT Solutions offers commercial-grade support for Linux (Debian, Red Hat, Suse, Ubuntu, CentOS, Gentoo etc.), OpenBSD, FreeBSD and for most major vendor-Unix platforms (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX). We do this through ad-hoc support as well as maintenance and support contracts with Service Level Agreements.
Cyber IT Solutions is listed as a recognised support organisation for Debian Linux, OpenBSD and FreeBSD. Cyber IT Solutions was also a charter member of Red Hat’s foundation support channel in 1997.
Our core areas of expertise are:
- Linux/Unix system administration and tuning.
- Linux-on- Cloud (AWS, Digital Ocean, etc) system administration and migration services.
- Commercial support for open source software.
- Support and recovery from Linux/Unix server failures.
- Linux and Microsoft-Windows platform integration.
- Firewalls, system and network planning and implementation.
- Developing and deploying Standard Operating Environments based on Linux.
Cyber IT Solutions also offers commercial installation and operational support for:
- Postfix, Sendmail, Zimbra
- PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB
- OpenLDAP, BIND/DNS
- Samba 3.x and 4.x (SMB/CIFS)
- Network monitoring with Nagios
- Apache, Squid
- Linux virtualisation technologies (KVM, LXC, KVM, OpenVZ, XEN, VirtualBox)
For more information about Cyber IT’s System Support, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org