Cyber IT Solutions offers commercial-grade support for Linux (Red Hat, Suse, Fedora, Ubuntu, RHEL, Centos, Gentoo etc.), OpenBSD, FreeBSD and for most major vendor-Unix platforms (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX). We do this through ad-hoc support as well as maintenance and support contracts with Service Level Agreements.
Cyber IT Solutions is listed as a recognised support organisation for Debian Linux, OpenBSD and FreeBSD. Cyber IT Solutions was also a charter member of Red Hat’s foundation support channel in 1997.
Our core areas of expertise are:
- Support/repairing Linux, Unix and Windows servers.
- Linux/Unix system administration and tuning.
- Commercial support for open source software.
- Linux and Microsoft-Windows platform integration.
- Network planning, topology and system security design.
- Developing and deploying Standard Operating Environments based on Windows and Linux.
- Firewalls, system security, and security audits.
Cyber IT Solutions also offers commercial installation and operational support for:
- Sendmail, Postfix, Qmail, Zimbra
- PostgreSQL & MySQL
- Fedora Directory Server OpenLDAP, Fedora Directory Server, BIND/DNS
- Samba (SMB/CIFS)
- Network monitoring with Netsaint/Nagios
- System Management with Webmin
- Apache, Squid
- Mambo, Joomla, Amanda, BackupPC, rsnapshot.
- Linux virtualisation technologies (VMWare, KVM, OpenVZ, XEN, VirtualBox)
For more information about Cyber IT’s System Support, please mail us at email@example.com